- A dedicated contact to prepare your visit
- A suitable seat if needed
- Adapted introductions to the shows
- Accessible open doors
Your guide and yourself will benefit from a 50% discount on presentation of your disability card.
16 seats are dedicated to people with reduced mobility, on reservation at the box office or by phone.
Access to the lift is located 5 rue Favart. Headsets and magnetic loops are available at the ticket inspection desk, on deposit of your ID.
We are available to find customized solutions in order to make the Opéra Comique accessible to all.
Several operas are available in audio description. "Image whisperers” are also available on demand at the following dates:
Tactile approach tours
To best understand the Opéra Comique, its hall and history, we encourage you to participate in a tactile tour with our specialized lecturer. This season, we renew with an ancient custom of involving in these tours the professionals from the world of performance arts that take part behind the scenes in the decor of the current production.
Rate: 5€ for the blind or visually-impaired person, free for the person accompanying them.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
RELAX sessions offer a inclusive caring environment for people whose disability (autism, multiple disabilities, mental or psychic disability, Alzheimer…) may give rise to atypical and unpredictable behaviour during the show. Artists and audiences are aware, the opera-house’ standard procedures are more flexible and everyone can experience emotions freely without fearing stares from others.
A FALC guide on how to access the opera house as well 13 as FALC guides on each Sunday Relax Session performance are at your disposal.
In partnership with the association Culture Différence, which supports performance halls and venues in their desire to facilitate access to culture for people with complex disability.
The doors of the opera-house open 45 minutes before the performance Conditions of reception of the public may evolve depending on the health situation and sanitary pass requirements.
- Main entrance > Place Boieldieu - 75002
- Access for people with impaired mobility > 5 rue Favart. The lift is accessible.
- Porte 8 Access > Entrance (ground floor) Rue Marivaux.
- Vigipirate > When the French anti-terrorist plan is activated, a visual inspection of our visitors’ bags and coats will be carried out at the entrance of the building. Bulky items and suitcases are not allowed in the precincts of the theatre.
Métro Richelieu-Drouot (lignes 8 et 9) ou Quatre-Septembre (ligne 3)
RER Auber (RER A)
Bus 20, 27, 39, 48, 67, 74, 85, 95
Bikes Bicycle parking 1 & 7 rue Favart, 24 & 28 rue Saint Marc, 11 & 15 bd des Italiens 75002 Paris
- Carpark Chauchat Drouot and Bourse
- Disabled parking spaces: 3 rue Marivaux (50 m) 21, 25, 29 bd des Italiens (150 m), 7 bd Haussmann 150 m), 28 rue Feydeau (150 m), 53 rue Vivienne (200 m)
- Flat fee parking: From 6pm to 2am, benefit from an exclusive rate of 5€, thanks to our partnership with the carpark Chauchat Drouot (voucher available in the theatre hall on the night of the performance)