We’re inviting you to join a one-of-a-kind circle of patrons The Cercle Favart gathers opera lovers who wish to be involved in the Opéra-Comique’s artistic, cultural and social plans and support its high impact projects. Witness your philanthropy’s impact and experience moments of exception.
4 good reasons to join the Cercle Favart:
- Support cultural projects with a strong societal impact
- Beneﬁt from favourable tax reduction
- Join a circle of opera lovers
- Beneﬁt from invitations and enjoy exclusive encounters
Join the patrons of the Opéra-Comique and enjoy backstage access and invitations to exclusive events such as the Favart Evenings. You’ll beneﬁt from a dedicated ticket reservation service.
For each show of the season, members of the Cercle Favart are invited to an exclusive evening:
- Best seats in category A with the show’s programme
- Pre-show cocktail with a private presentation of the production by our playwright Agnès Terrier
- Intermission cocktail
- Drink with the artists after the performance
Monday 5th February 2024 at 7pm, Favart evening
Wednesday 13th March 2024 at 7pm, Favart evening
Sunday 28th April 2024 at 12am, Brunch Favart
Latest news from the Cercle Favart
Your donation to the Opéra-Comique, what ever its amount, is 66% tax deductible within 20% of your taxable income and also entitle you to up to 50,000€ real estate tax reduction (IFI).
The Opéra-Comique’s Foundation, taxation, donation and bequests
“Le mécénat ce n’est pas seulement aimer une institution mais se sentir responsable de son avenir” Louis Langrée