Feel safe !
In order to ensure continued access to the theater in the best possible conditions while respecting government policies, we kindly remind you that new reception arrangements have been put into place:
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for all (from 11 years old) in all the opera house’ spaces and during the whole performance.
- Exception is made for people suffering from disabilities and providing medical evidence.
- As French legislation permits it, artists on stage are exempted from wearing a mask, as long as a safe distance is respected between the stage and the audience.
- The cloakroom is closed. Only helmets will be taken care of.
- The bar is closed, don’t hesitate to bring your own bottle of water.
- The intermission is maintained. We kindly ask you to keep your movements to a minimum.
- Pre-shows in the Salle Bizet cannot be maintained (Agnès Terrier’s recorded presentation is available on the show’s page, on our website).
- Exiting the opera house will take place in a progressive manner. Please, follow the instructions of our reception staff.
- The opera house’s central ventilation systems use 100% renewed air (not recycled air)
- You are allocated a seat number. A distance is respected between booked groups (10 people maximum).
- Reception areas are disinfected on a regular basis according to relevant safety standards and hydroalcoholic gel is at your disposal in the entrance.
- For any questions regarding the ticket office, we kindly encourage you to favour the use of emails and/or phone calls.
- For your bookings, also prefer e-tickets. You will receive them by mail 48 hours before the performance (please check your emails and spams as the date approaches).
- Last minute bookings will be made on site, at the booth rather than in the opera house
- Booking is compulsory for free events.